If your New Year's Resolution is to get a new job, you might want to pay attention to this list. According to Reddit, these are the top things that will make a potential employer rejects you:
1. A unprofessional e-mail address. If firstname.lastname@example.org is your current e-mail address, you might want to get a new one. Something easy with your name is the best bet.
2. Not following application instructions. If they ask for your resume to be sent in a certain format, send it in that format.
3. Inappropriate stuff on your Facebook or other social media accounts. Turn them to private or just delete them altogether. If you have to keep your social media accounts, clean them up and delete all those pictures of you drinking.
4. Showing up even one minute late to a job interview. Nuff said.
5. Admitting you don’t have any passion for the industry, the job or the company you are applying at. Why would they hire someone that doesn’t care when there are plenty of people that do?
What other reasons will a employer immediately reject you?