Photo Credit - Getty Images
Dude this sucks! Ok so yesterday Liam’s London apartment caught on fire and sadly his friend was rushed to the hospital because of it! Apparently Liam’s friend Andy was trying to refuel an outdoor heater on the balcony and the device exploded! Fire fighters said that two people had burns to their hands and one person had burns to their hands and face. Liam was actually at the apartment when the incident happened but was able to get out without any injuries, he did ride to the hospital with his friend! Andy’s girlfriend tweeted out this message
“Thank you so much for all of your lovely messages & prayers. On behalf of Andy’s family & I we’d like you to know he is in a stable condition.”
This fire was so crazy that it took 35 firefighters and 45 minutes to put it out! We hope Liam’s friends are ok!